EMplify June 2020
Rural Emergency Medicine and COVID-19: An Interview with Dr. Harry Wingate and Dr. Ken Gramyk.
- The rural experience in Georgia and Idaho.
- Covering both the ED and inpatient areas.
- Schedule and ED operation changes.
- Practicing in a resource limited environment.
- Volume changes during the pandemic.
- Employee furloughs and staffing changes.
- EMS availability and transfers.
Have questions or comments on the podcast? Leave us a voicemail at 678-336-8466, ext 128 or write us at email@example.com
Last Updated on April 29, 2022